Login

History Record View

Title: Enterprise
File Attachment:
Attachment Type:
Text:

We are happy to learn of our enterprising friend and fellow citizen, E.A. Boardman, that the Board of Town Trustees have purchased for the town the Seminary owned by Mr. James Goodwine Jr. They propose to go to work at once to repair and fit up the building, in order accomadate and supply the wants of the town. A new fence will be built and painted, and the place made to look cheerful, pleasant and attractive. And as the wants of the place require, new additions will be added to the present structure until the county abroad can have the advantages and opportunities of a good school at home. This will add greatly to the prosperity of the place, and at once become an ornament to it and to these comprising our present Town Board.

Date: 2/24/1870
Origin: Warren Republican
Author:
Record ID: 00001451
Type: Periodical
Source Archive: Warren County Historical Society
Date Entered: 8/10/2001
Collection: Clippings Scrapbook
Entered By: Amber M Knipe

Information in this record is provided for personal research purposes only and may not be reproduced for publication. If you have questions about copyright issues contact the archive source listed above.